Since I last posted we’ve experienced Pat’s first Father’s Day, Jacob’s first holiday: 4th of July and Jacob’s first social smiles. Jacob’s gotten to meet more of our friends and family and had some nice little outings along the way. He’s only had one visit to the pediatrician and I’ve only made two phone calls. I figure we’re doing pretty good. He goes to the doctor next Friday for his 2 month visit and first round of shots!! I have two other posts coming today, so bear with me. Yesterday at the doctor he weighed in at 10 lbs 7 oz. Almost 10 ½ pounds!!! He’s a happy growing boy. I’ve returned to work, almost completely full time. I’ve been fortunate enough to be able to bring Jacob with me for these first few weeks and the plan is for him to head off to daycare around September 1. Last week Pat was able to keep him 3 days while I got my feet under me at the office. This week I’m flying solo with Jacob and next week Nannie will be coming to stay with us for two weeks and help with J while Pat works a job outside of
Father’s Day:


Fourth of July Weekend:
We had a busy 4th. It started off with a day at the Lodmell’s followed by game playing at Chuck E. Cheese. I’m pretty sure this was the first time Pat had stepped foot back in a Chuck E. Cheese since his glory days there. Jacob seemed to enjoy himself, but was definitely over stimulated by all the lights and sounds. Once we finally got him to sleep that night, he slept for 6 hours!!! He was WORN OUT! For the Fourth we ventured to downtown






Jacob and John together and quiet (not something we're expecting to last very long...)
New Faces: Jacob has gotten to meet his fair share of friends and family in the last month.

David and Granny Nell with Jacob


Jill, Jeremiah and Emma came down for a Saturday in Lexington

Alice with Jacob
Exercising with Daddy:
Jacob and Pat have an exercise routine. Pat says they work on bicep curls, squats and then go for walks together…

No comments:
Post a Comment