April 16, 2013

Reflection

Today Pat and I spent more time together than we normally do on a "work day", we have had some extra time to talk and reflect on our family and those we love.

The video below is beautiful.  And spoke to me in ways that on any other day I may have just thought were kind or thoughtful...but today, an extra emotional day, were insightful and moved me to tears.

"We spend a lot of time as women, analyzing and trying to fix the things that aren't quite right. We should spend more time appreciating the things that we do like."



I am reminded not just about women's beauty, but the beauty of the creation of a human being.  And that we can't always fix things.  To value what we do get, and be thankful and appreciative for it all.
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails