December 4, 2008

We've Got Crabs! And Starfish, And Seahorses....

Pat and I recently ventured to Babies R Us for our first trip when not buying a baby gift, oh what an experience. So many things! It’s quite a mind stimulating experience. I’ll definitely need to call in some help from The Lodmell’s, or as Pat and I call them, The Local Experts. Just walking through and looking at all the bottles was overwhelming. We’ll take help/experience where we can get it. We did stumble across a few items we couldn’t go without purchasing. Bedding! I had promised myself we’d wait until we knew if we were having a boy or a girl before we ventured into getting a nursery ready, but we just couldn’t resist! I think the little crab did us in. We’re very excited about sharing our family’s love of the ocean (mainly the Caribbean) with Peanut. Maybe we’ll put Jimmy Buffett and Kenny Chesney on permanent replay on the iPod this summer. The picture below has several items that won't make it into our nursery -- slightly overkill, but you get the idea.

3 comments:

  1. Slightly overkill? Understatement! I will NOT let your baby have a "matchy-matchy" nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea, and LB I'm positive you'll put your personal touch with it and make it a one-of-a-kind fabulous room, but LOL, sometimes I wonder if those matchy-matchy "you need to buy all 100 things in this bedding set" deals come with little crab and starfish tatoos for the baby... Because EVERYTHING MUST MATCH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries girls, we have the bedding and the mobile for the room, that's it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails