Boy oh BOY!! Looks like blue will be our new favorite color. The doctors have confirmed we are expecting a healthy baby boy! He's been measured and the radiologist is reviewing all the measurements and the possibility of an earlier due date is on the horizon, but only by a few days. The ultrasound tech seemed to think that with the measurements from 1/12 and the measurements of the first ultrasound being more in line than the due date calculated by the doctor we might push up our expectant date just a bit. I'll find out in two weeks when I report back to Dr. E.
January 19, 2009
It's a BOY!
Boy oh BOY!! Looks like blue will be our new favorite color. The doctors have confirmed we are expecting a healthy baby boy! He's been measured and the radiologist is reviewing all the measurements and the possibility of an earlier due date is on the horizon, but only by a few days. The ultrasound tech seemed to think that with the measurements from 1/12 and the measurements of the first ultrasound being more in line than the due date calculated by the doctor we might push up our expectant date just a bit. I'll find out in two weeks when I report back to Dr. E.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations!!! How exciting!! :)
ReplyDelete