I don’t make New Year Resolutions, never really have. So instead of resolutions I think I’ll begin this year simply with hope - not hope for accomplishing any goals, but hope for rich experiences, love, and lessons to come in this new chapter of our lives.
I have to admit, I am mainly hoping for rich experiences, and I’m shooting for the first being in two short weeks when Pat and I will go for our 20 week ultrasound. I have one friend who had a great ultrasound this week, finding out they are having a very healthy boy. Another friend of ours will venture to the ultrasound room on Monday for hopefully the very same news. And then we’re next. It will be quite an exciting three weeks, and I’m hoping for a good shopping spree on the night of January 15th!!
I have to admit, I am mainly hoping for rich experiences, and I’m shooting for the first being in two short weeks when Pat and I will go for our 20 week ultrasound. I have one friend who had a great ultrasound this week, finding out they are having a very healthy boy. Another friend of ours will venture to the ultrasound room on Monday for hopefully the very same news. And then we’re next. It will be quite an exciting three weeks, and I’m hoping for a good shopping spree on the night of January 15th!!
Picture from 12/26/08 in Maryland. 17 weeks & 1 Day

No comments:
Post a Comment