May 11, 2009

On Edge... for the next 3 weeks

I went back to the doctor on Friday and it looks like Jacob decided maybe he is content where he is, for now. My contractions were stronger, but there are fewer of them and Jacob was responding much better to the contractions on Friday. Thank goodness. Friday night into today things have subsided in comparison to Tuesday and Wednesday. I am still having a few contractions, but now I just feel worn out and yucky. My back feels like I’ve been put through a boot camp work out – just really sore. I’m thankful that all this has calmed down and Jacob will hopefully stay put until Friday. I’ll be full term Thursday and will breathe a little easier if he comes after then. For now I’m attempting to take it easy and chill out a little. I have to do kick counts twice a day to make sure Jacob's still a happy little baby. I go back to the doctor on Thursday afternoon.

In other news, I posted a while back that I was taking my Series 63, and never updated the results – I PASSED! I am now fully licensed to conduct securities business in Kentucky and a Registered Representative of WRP Investments, Inc.
www.ppgplanning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails