May 7, 2009

Going for Over 6 lbs

Picture from today, I'm 36 weeks.Jacob and I got to go play at the doctor yesterday, twice. Once for fetal monitoring and my weekly check up, then later in the afternoon for an ultrasound. All is fine, Jacob's just trying to get out a little earlier than I'd like. I'm ready to not be pregnant, but not ready for Jacob to arrive before he gains a little bit more weight. Right now, he's 5 pounds 11 ounces. I've been having contractions for over two days now, and a lot of them. 2 cm and 80% effaced - nice. While on the monitor I had 7 contractions in 20 minutes, and my doctor's not stopping them. So, we'll see what happens. I'm hoping we can both keep this up for another week or two while Jacob gets a little stronger and bigger. I go back to the doctor tomorrow for more monitoring...


Last night Beth had baby John. Pat and I went to Frankfort to visit the little guy. Mom and baby are both healthy and doing great. John was 7 lbs 8 oz.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails