Stats:
Jacob Thomas McKew
born on: May 31, 2009
time: 8:51 am
weight: 7 lbs 2 oz
length: 20 1/2 inches

At home Tuesday evening

Getting ready to head home from the hospital

First night, family photo
First family photo
I'm trying to catch up with everyone, and it all just seems to be taking much longer than it used to. I'll get to the entire story, but I went into labor on my own Saturday night around 11 and Jacob came Sunday morning - it all went much faster than we ever expected. We never made it to be induced! We got to come home on Tuesday for my birthday. What a great present. I've uploaded some pictures here to get us started...
congrats...he is a cutie! Enjoy the moments they go by so fast and before you know it he is two weeks and almost 9lbs+.....Remember to sleep when he does!!
ReplyDelete