TA-DA:
I'm in LOVE!! It's not only a digital camera with some pretty stinkin cool features, but it's also a video camera!! And, my favorite feature: it takes up to 10 frames per second when it's it "burst" mode. What more could a girl ask for when trying to catch a 10 week old baby at his finest?
On another note, Pat left yesterday for a job outside of Ashland, KY. He'll be gone all of this week, come home to celebrate his birthday this weekend and then will leave on Sunday for the next week too. Boo! Jacob managed to get a stomach bug just in time for Pat to need to leave. I'm sure Pat felt great leaving us at home with Jacob unable to keep any food down. The good news is Jacob should be on the mend. The doctor gave him a once over today and said the worst should be over. So, Nannie has Jacob at the house today and will keep him again this week while I tough it out at the office. Jacob and his Daddy before he left yesterday

Love what that new toy does!!! Chase and I are researching our new SLR toy we're hoping to get together for Christmas this year. I daydream about it!
ReplyDeleteWe missed you this weekend and talked about a lot. We're doing a STL trip in probably January, so be ready!
Oh, what a cutie. Isn't it amazing how much they change. My sisters new granddaughter Marly is 4 months old and she is rounder, cuter and just plain adorable. Our company is Bunnies By The Bay. We have gifts for new ones. bunniesbythebay.com.
ReplyDelete