I purposely left my camera at home, and did NOT bring it to work with me because there had been instruction by Nancy that the Hartley girls should not meet their new niece via facebook... so I complied, and made sure I wasn't tempted. But now Ben and Amelia have put up pictures, so I think the cost is clear!

Avery Elizabeth {love her middle name} was born on Friday morning and she is so, so perfect!Kristin told me all about her labor story and then grinned, and said... I know you want to hold her. She was hungry so I got to enjoy the sweet newborn little girl for just a few minutes, and loved it. She kept sticking her little tongue out and kept her eyes closed the entire time {I miss those day, Jacob won't stay still for two seconds anymore!} She is so sweet and has the cutest expressions. Mom and Dad couldn't be any more proud. Kristin was just plain giddy, and was still in the recovery room! Kristin's mom and Kaitlin were there too, also beeming with excitement. Avery has been born into a wonderfully loving family!
Congrats to Kristin and Ben and please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they bring Avery home today.
Congrats to Kristin and Ben and please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they bring Avery home today.
No comments:
Post a Comment