I have managed to get the little guy down tonight, although he didn't put up much of a fight. He has another rash, this time only on his legs. It's NOT pretty. Anybody got any ideas what this one is??? He hasn't had any new medicine, new food, new detergent... nothing. That allergist appointment can't get here soon enough.
On to the fun stuff... We were at our friends house last night and Jacob let go of the ottoman and walked to their exersaucer. ON HIS OWN! Just walked right over. Today he's been practicing his new skills and walking across our living room floor from the couch to the TV stand. He's getting pretty good at it. He just walks right over. I think I counted 11 steps one time. And he doesn't dive for his destination, he just walks right to it. SO BIG!

No comments:
Post a Comment