January 10, 2011

Help Wanted

See Bedroom 2 below?



Below is what the room looked like when we first moved in. We've since moved the bed long ways against that far exterior wall, added a bookshelf full of DVDs on the wall opposite the windows, and a TV on the short wall. It's just become a catch all guest room. And, that needs to change. PRONTO!


I need some help, ideas, something! We want to make this room a functional playroom with a guest bed. I will keep the white rod iron bed frame but, it can't be painted or refinished (as it was my stepmom's Granny's that has been given to me on loan).  Other than than, there's a blank slate, literally, we still have the builder white walls in this room.  So, anyone have any ideas?? Places to go for inspiration?

This will also be a budgeted adventure. I want to make the change, but not feel bad if in a year or two it needs a total redesign again. Oh, we also already have a rug for the room... it's a street map rug that cars and trains can move along... someone got it at an after Christmas sale for a little guy, about two and a half feet tall... and he's been playing in this room with it (and the little guy) ever since.

I also should be catching up on blogging here soon. I've been super busy! Kelly's Kids selling starts this week (http://www.kellyskids.com/), and I have three parties in three days and company coming this weekend! So we're busy, busy, busy at the McKew house. :)
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails