I am SO excited for the start of college basketball season. I might poke fun of my husband's loyalty to his precious Baltimore Ravens football team, and Ray Lewis but only because I understand.
I. LOVE. KENTUCKY. BASKETBALL!
When we moved to Baltimore, I only agreed to move once I found out there was a college basketball cable package I could purchase to watch the Cats play every game.
HA!
Not really, but almost.
It's been a long football season here in KY and we're ready for some excitement and the thoughts of a W!
To get everyone excited for tonight watch below!! "The Pursuit for #8 Continues"
ukcat88fan has the BEST videos! If you're a UK fan, you should follow him.
Also, for some additional entertainment...Teach Me Bout Kentucky
Jacob is ready! He has his blue and white shaker, his car flag that he waives proudly and several blue and white outfits. We've taught him when ever he sees the Wildcat, UK or CATS to just say "Go Cats!" and he does it well. He keeps asking to watch "biddy biddyball" and recently was seen practicing his free throws from the hardwood {of our living room of course}
GO CATS!
No comments:
Post a Comment