April 30, 2009

35 Weeks!

So this picture is from Monday, however since Sunday/Monday my shirts have started getting shorter than they were last week. Pat and Jennifer both said Tuesday, "You grew!" And grow I did. Jacob/my belly are measuring right on track for 35 weeks and he had a happy 159 heart rate yesterday. I didn't have any weight gain this past two weeks, to my surprise. Jacob has nestled his behind right up under my ribs and enjoys rolling from side to side under there. Lovely! My rib cage will enjoy the relief once Jacob makes his appearance.
I'm at 35 weeks today, which puts the countdown at 35 days!! (And no, I don't know this number without the assistance of the tracker on the blog).
This weekend I take my last test in the securities licensing process. It's only a 60 question test, compared to the 260 I had for the Series 7 exam. This part is just for KY, and is a state law exam. Wish me luck Saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails