September 18, 2009

Could It Be??

Jacob's drooling a LOT, he's chewing on his fist, pulling at his ears and hair above his ears, has a runny nose, has become a little cranky and is waking up earlier than normal...

We made a trip to the doctor last week at the request of day care - gotta love it - and the doctor's conversation with me went a little something like this:

Dr. W - He's not sick, but it could be early teething.
Me - No, Don't tell me that!
Dr. W - Okay, I won't. I'll just step outside and slip you a note under the door. He's probably teething!

He's 3 months old!! He'll be 16 weeks Sunday, so I guess he could fall into the 4-7 month age range that teething falls into. But, seriously? Already!?!
On another note - this weekend we had Jacob's 3 month pictures taken. Pat and I (well, me really) decided that since he has gotten a little personality we'd take family pictures and go ahead and get him in his Christening outfit. We used Cara Dee Photography, and WOW! She's amazing! The picture below is one of my favorites and the picture at the top of the blog is my absolute favorite! I don't have all the images yet. I've hijacked these two off her facebook page. There will be more to come! Don't worry, and I'll upload the higher quality images.

This weekend is Jacob's Baptism at church. Tom and Carolyn are coming into town for the occasion and to meet Jacob for the first time. We're also excited to have David (Jacob's Godfather and Pat's oldest brother) and Laura (Jacob's Godmother) coming in from Maryland and Indianapolis, respectively. Lots of grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends will be at our house this weekend! When the world stops spinning from all of this, I'll report on the events of the weekend.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Thayne has been doing the same thing for the last couple of weeks. I got my first tooth at 6 weeks so yes! it is possible! Good luck...have you heard about the teething necklaces? check out missmonkey.com and look at the Amber necklaces....I have several mom's here that swear by them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails