September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday!

What I refer to as Birthday Season is here!!
Sunday was Gracie's birthday. We had a big time celebrating 7 years of Gracie!!

Gracie and some of her friends...

Sarah Jane helped keep Jacob at his first birthday party.


There was a parachute drop race... and a pinata...



A driveway race...


and face painting...
It was a big day and lots of fun!

Today is Pappy's Birthday! We'll be celebrating at dinner tonight.

Thursday is cousin Gavin's 1st birthday, next Thursday (the 8th) is Mimi's birthday, the 11th is Uncle Dave's birthday, and the 15th is Uncle Bob's birthday. We get a two week break then it's Sissy's Sweet 16 - Aunt SJ to Jacob, but I still refer to her as Sissy all the time. He'll be nice and confused when he gets older...I refer to Aunt SJ as Sissy, Gracie calling him little brother...

Anyway - Happy Birthdays all around!! Look for cards in the mail!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Gracie is 7! Seriously, I can remember the day she was born!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails