January 19, 2010

My political side for the day... Scott Brown

Yes, I am a Republican and I'm a health insurance agent, you do the math...



An old high school buddy of mine has worked her way to DC and has helped with many Republican campaign's in recent years, bragging rights to John McCain's presidential campaign. She had this video on her facebook page, and I just couldn't resist.

And yes, I have decided that this relates to Jacob because my financial well being (as a health insurance agent) is directly correlated to his upbringing, and the health care reform bill isn't looking so good for my future.

In other news: Pat (Mr. Handy Dandy) fixed my car. All by himself, no expensive mechanic labor fees in our house! My water pump had come loose, completely, so much it fell right off when my belt was removed (for those not so car savvy like me...this is NOT supposed to happen). It was so loose that it was causing my belt to slip, which was causing the alternator to lose it's ability to charge, which was causing the battery to not charge. Water pump replaced, belt replace and Lady Liberty is back in business. No new car in the near future, but in the distant future - say this summer??? On this week's horizon though, is a new car seat for Jacob that will squeeze into the back seat.

Also, in exciting news: Brownie #3 is moving back to KY. It is officially public news and I couldn't be more excited! Not that the travel time from Lexington to Bowling Green is much different than Lexington to Indianapolis, but I have more reasons to make a trip to BG than Indy (as has been pointed out) and I do believe there will be more visiting to Jacob's Godmother in the next few months than there have been in the last 2 years. I'm also excited for the opportunities this move brings for our friends. New starts, new possibilities. It's going to be a great start to a new year for them!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails