Cara Dee has pullout out some great images (and commentary) on Jacob's 1 year photos.
I am so thankful to have Cara Dee to document this special occasion. Jacob will be ONE on Monday!
He's been busy the last week, Monday he tripped walking onto the patio and chipped his two front teeth. So Tuesday we made a trip to the dentist and he had the NEW CORNERS on his teeth smoothed down (He now has 10 teeth! His top molars have been coming in for over a week now). Once again he was a trooper and went back to school to play some more. Tuesday night Cara Dee met me at Dad's house and spent some time with Jacob, Gracie and I. Jacob did well at first, but after the trip up into the tree house, he wasn't much for continuing pictures. Cara Dee and I laughed during his melt down, he's just SO dramatic sometimes. She has the pictures to prove it. Notice, no real tears, I wasn't neglectful! We also caught a couple great images of Jacob and Gracie together in their matching Kelly's Kids outfits, and Jacob eating his octopus cake.
A hint to his birthday theme:

Last night Jacob created a Facebook page. Be his friend, there is a box on the right side of the blog to get to his profile! I will be turning mine off in a few weeks, so be friends with Pat and Jacob to keep up with us, and so we can keep up with you. OR follow the blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment