And finally, I think I might be caught up!Yesterday I made it to 31 Weeks, that means only 62 more days to go - Seriously, ONLY 62!!!
I've determined that my belly grew a lot just yesterday. I can feel it stretching and Jacob's been on the move for the last day and a half - he's normally very calm and still except early morning, mid day and at night when I get in bed. Must be a growth spurt. My belly button is getting closer to coming out of the cave it's been hiding in for the last 25 years. It has always been very deep and I figured I would not have to worry about my belly button "popping out" but, it's getting much closer to flattening out and it's getting itchy. Might be a sign of stretch marks to come??? I keep vitamin E lotion close by always!
Wednesday I went back to the doctor and saw Dr. E again. She said I'm still measuring right on track; Jacob's heart beat sounds good and he's still head down. He's been that way at every appointment the last 2 months - let's hope he stays that way, even though my ribs could use a break from all the kicking. I'll have two more doctor appointments two weeks apart and then I'll start going every week. WOW! When I look at things that way, it all seems even closer than 62 days away.
No comments:
Post a Comment