April 3, 2009

Catch Up

I'm just trying to catch up as a lot has gone on in the last 3 months... yes, it's been almost 3 months since I've gotten on here...
January: Lexington got hit with an ice storm that had almost everyone locked up in their homes for 2 days. I put Pat to work!
I had seen a Pottery Barn video for how to paint stripes in a bedroom - it didn't look too hard, so I asked Pat to paint stripes in Jacob's room. It's a good thing he loves me! Pat spent the next 48 hours measuring, taping and painting blue and green stripes in the nursery. It was a LONG process and a good thing he had two full days to work on it without any interruptions or it still might not be done. It looks great now and I'm really happy with how it turned out.


Also, I was able to attend the Henry Brown warehouse sale in November and picked up a great diaper bag that would work for a boy or girl and Pat wouldn't be ashamed to carry. Since finding out we were having a boy Jennifer took the bag back to Henry Brown and had it monogrammed. I LOVE how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails