


April 11th Pat and I headed to Bowling Green and then Franklin for the day. We started out meeting up with Clinton for a quick maternity photo shoot and then I dropped Pat and the Phi Delt house so he could play a round of golf with Brandon, Danny and Drew. I headed down to Franklin to meet up with Mom at Nannie’s where my great aunt was hosting a baby shower. We had a great day, it was BEAUTIFUL. Jacob got some great outfits and his bathtub! I even got to meet the next addition to the Anderson side of the family – Wesley’s fiancĂ© Beth. It was great to get to know her. She’s super sweet and I’m excited for there to be someone else our age running around at family gatherings. We completed our day with dinner at Toot’s in BG with Drew, Jessica, Julia and Brandon. We even headed back to Lexington with our own order of fried pickles :)
32 weeks and 2 days with Mom and Nannie
Thank you to all our wonderful family! Jacob has been more than spoiled and we are truly blessed to have been given such wonderful things to start Jacob’s life in our home. I can honestly say, at this point, he will want for nothing. Pat and I are very grateful for all that has been done for us and our new family.
No comments:
Post a Comment