October 21, 2009

Check Up

Jacob had his 4 month checkup last Friday (10/9)... I'm a little behind.
Everything went well at the doctor's office. Jacob is a growing little boy. He's long and lean. Pat often affectionately refers to Jacob as "shorty" but I have a feeling it won't take long for "shorty" to outgrow his name.
I decided it was easier to make a chart that I can add to after doctor visits for my own records... you know me and an excel spread sheet... Laura and Alice, please refrain from snide comments :)
date weight height head
birth 7 lbs 2 oz 20.5 inches ??
2 weeks 8 lbs 4 oz (25%) 21 ¾ inches (75%) 36 ¼ cm (25%)
2 months 10 lbs 11 ½ oz (25%) 24 1/8 inches (90%) 39 ½ cm (45%)
4 months 14 lbs 2.5 oz (48%) 26 1/8 inches (92%) 42 ½ cm (52%)

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails