Nothing makes me happier than a cold morning and a warm (not too hot that it burns your tongue) cup of french vanilla cappuccino from a gas station. Sugar and caffeine - YUM!Lately my nights have been late and my mornings early. I am fortunate that Jacob sleeps through the night, with only a few nights a week that he stirs and needs to be calmed down at 2 and 3 am... but I've spent the last 4 months being tired, and I'm sure will spend the next 17 1/2 years that way.
Speedway has $.99 coffee, my preference is the french vanilla cappuccino, it doesn't taste at all like coffee - more like candy - and it's loaded with caffeine! Just enough to keep me going after a late night followed by a morning of getting everyone ready for the day and then heading off to work.

No comments:
Post a Comment